My dream world by Meer Abdul Malik Rauf

Dream


I wish I could turn my dream world into a reality so that I can become happy in this world. Everybody often imagines a luxurious life in their dream world but my dream world is more distinct and unique than others. I have such a dream world where there is no hostility, anger and gender discrimination. It is full of affection, love, brotherhood, humanity and honesty. Apart from it, the real world is a deception which is leading us towards destruction. Nobody finds any sympathetic and loyal partner or friend with whom he can stand and confront obstacles in the modern era. Furthermore, everyone is selfish and everybody detests each other. The most important thing to be considered is that individuals can make this world beautiful through peace and love but unfortunately, the circumstances of this world are horrible. As we know that the real world is vicious and merciless. Therefore, I want to implement all norms of my dream world in this real world in order to bring contentment. Thus, it is the only source that can bring smiles to the faces of individuals.


The biggest purpose of my life is to make people happy. Sometimes rich people behave with the poor in such a way as if they are better than the poor. Besides this, gorgeous people meet with black and common people in such a manner as though ugly people are nothing but in my dream world, everyone is equal and there is no distinction between the people. I am optimistic that one day this world will be like my dream world. God always fulfills adequate ambitions if doesn't then opens other ways because it is said that we do not get what we want, we get what we deserve. However, my dream world is not only a dream but also a vision of my life. I want to live the life that I imagined. Therefore, I want to convert my dream world into the reality and real world. 


Abdul Malik Rauf

       Turbat, Kech 


World


Comments