A story that needed to be written by Mahnoor Asif

Writing


Let me write a story that is including I and all around the world so many people go through. I know it is scary and uncomfortable to explain but let me start with kind words. I'm very proud of the person that I am becoming and I'm happy with dealing with many things which made me able to write this story. There is a big difference between living and only breathing and a lot of us are living and others are busy at only breathing. 


Today when I'm observing and seeing the world which is unkind in its all shades I'm so much in confusion and I am facing all the anxiety attacks which keep my courage down. Numerous people don't fear and show sympathy when they see others going through some tough time and they enjoy people's hard times never knowing what's happening to them. They are the people who never look at their faults and always mock others for their life's good and bad which are not even in their hands. It is getting harder for me to adjust, walking around such people eating and sleeping. 


I hardly breathe now and I'm afraid I might yield to this temptation and live like them which is not the aim of life. Ever since I declared to myself that my life will be far different and better from the people around me it has been a roller coaster for me. I faced rejection and many left me while I was on my own. I feared from my this condition that I saw the world with some other sights which made me different and which kept me unacceptable and rebellious in this world. 


I know it's insecure that a lot of desires and dreams in you no longer shout that now you have no more energy to save them but what happens if I speak about all the stones that are about to come in our ways which make the journey more harsh and hard? This life has its own ways to treat us.


sometimes we are as much helpless that we don't even look at ourselves in the mirror because it will remind us how broken and shattered we are from inside, but here the argument is not finished, we ask for so many things including good luck which is the main part of human life but most of the times it doesn't work and most of the times, the moments are wrong sometimes people and sometimes we ourselves. 


it is up to us whatever happens because we allowed people to come and live in our hearts, we let them judge, we played an innocent role in our own story we are surrounded ourselves by people who daily mocks us. In tough times, we let people know our weakness and then they put the blames on us. This is the history of all humans on the earth. 


We are afraid of all the humans that are around us. I am going through such a stage of my life where I have learned to be a hero by means of my own surrounding people. They never dreamt of being different they are simply breathing not living and my aim is the opposite. I'm simply describing that no matter how loving a family you have, the journey of this world will treat you in a hard manner, it will be more different and it will shatter you, their words their actions, and even their ignorance. 


It will keep you in deep thoughts and few sensitive people like me can't even express their emotions they consume themselves inside whatever I have experienced with my surrounding. Be independent emotionally, physically, and mentally, no matter how many people are with you and love with you. 


Keep it in your mind and be independent, be awakened for your life before anyone, and live the way you want to live. Let God be your friend and Him decide your worth.


  Mahnoor Asif

 Pasni, Balochistan 


Alone girl


Comments