Story: Cunning and Selfish Tiger

Tiger in Jungle


Once upon a time, there was a Tiger who took bath and made himself ready for going to Hajj. He took a rosary and on the road, he finds a Goat and the Goat asks him" Where are you going?" Tiger replies that he is going to Hajj, then the Goat said," why?" then the Tiger says" I have done many wrongdoings and I have eaten animals and human beings so I am going there for begging Allah to forgive me" then the Goat says," OK, I will also come with you because I also did many mistakes too, I have eaten other grass and many things." But the Goat doesn't know that the Tiger is telling lie and he is going to eat the Goat. 


They both start going then they both will see a Camel then again Camel will ask them and they will say the same words so the Camel will say" I will also come with you". Then they will go and they will get tired and the Tiger says," I am hungry so one should go that home and bring milk for us," then the Goat will say I will go and they bring the milk and also a Fox is with them. So the Goat, Camel, and Fox will have an important work so they will say to the tiger come with us we will go for work but the tiger will say no you should go with them I will take this milk with me then they will go and the Tiger will drink the milk and when they will be back and the Tiger will cry and say these milk fell from my hand and they fell to the well.


So they will ask the Fox to go in the well and bring them then the Fox will go in the well but he can't come out then from there, they will leave the Fox and they will go again Tiger will say I am your king but I am hungry I want to eat one of you, they will fear and say no then the tiger said" Allah will not forgive you because you did many mistakes if I will eat you so you will be forgiven by Allah so Goat will say, " OK eat me," then the Camel and Tiger will eat the Goat, again they both will go then they will see a big mountain and Camel will say " in the past, people like our grandfather told tigers are brave they could cross the big mountains." Then the Tiger will see he is praising me I will jump nothing will happen to me. Then Tiger jumped and he got blasted then the Camel will eat it. It was the tiger's plan to eat them but he became unsuccessful. 


Moral: 1. We must not be greedy because it is not beneficial for us as the tiger did which became the reason for its death.

2. Greed is a curse


  Zainab Islam

       Turbat, Kech




Comments