The first love of an old man | Story |

Old man story


Once upon a time, there was an old man who was so worried about all the time. Because he was having a story then all people want to know about his background story but no one was having the courage to ask him. At every festival, he was not happy and he was alone and also he didn't wear new shoes, clothes, etc. Then one day a group of students talked together and planned that let's talk with him and ask about that but they were having the fear that may he would scold us and may beat us. But there was a brave boy whose name was Azad he told them that I will talk to that old man. His all friends told him to not do that so then he just replied, "it doesn't matter if he will beat me or not but today I will ask him."


They went there then Azad said "uncle" slowly. The old man woke up and replied" Who are you?" Azad said, " We are the members of your bazar and we are here to know about your background story,  can you tell us." The old man said yes why not, you all should come and sit here then I will start my story

In April 1977 in our school, all children were shouting and saying that a new student came to class 7th. Then after some hours, I ask him who is she what is her name. Someone replied, "still I don't know but she will introduce herself." When she entered class then all became shocked. 


After some days she came to me and introduced herself that she is Aliya and asked me" How are you?" I replied that I am good. And at first sight, I saw her then I fell in love with her but because of that she was my classmate, I was not having the courage to tell her that I have fallen in love with her.


So day by day we both became closer to each other. One day I called her to come to the park. Then I went there she was already there. I asked her hi, Aliya how are you? She replied, "great what about you.

 "He said to her" Aliya today the reason for calling you here is to tell you about my feelings. My feelings are that I have fallen in love with you". 

When I proposed to her then I felt afraid about that whether she will accept my love or not. We both were too happy with our life. But unfortunately, after many years she called me and say that sorry for this all but now I can't be with you because of that my family had my engagement with another person who is an engineer. When I listen to these words after that I left my reading and became like this. 


At that time I thought that this is my first love but unfortunately that became the last. So till that time, I promised that now I will be the same until I get her. At the festival, I will not wear new things and will not enjoy them. Due to this, now I am like so and waiting for her who may come one day.


Azad thanked the uncle and said now we will go. The old man replied thank you. You have made me somehow happy and now you can go.


Moral: Don't rely on girls.


2: Old people can teach us a lot from their experiences.



  KB M. Iqbal 

     Turbat, Kech


Love


Comments